Including VAT Nature's Ocean Aquarium Sand: Samoa Pink
Nature's Ocean Live Aquarium Sand: Samoa Pink 10LB bag Nature's Ocean Live Aquarium Sand: Samoa Pink 10LB bag
Please note - This sand appears pinker under marine lighting than when in its packaged state.
• Every grain of sand in the ocean is covered with a biofilm. Nature’s Ocean® Bio-Activ Live™ Aragonite is naturally from the ocean. The bacteria on the sand are in a biofilm, therefore the bacteria are in their natural state, immediately removing toxic waste.
• Artificially adding bacteria (or cultured bacteria) does not
make the same biofilm. It is not as efficient as the biofilm found on sand in the ocean which have been naturally selected through millions of years of evolution.
• All bacteria on Nature’s Ocean® Bio-Activ Live™ Aragonite
are preserved in their natural live state using a patented process and a patented saltwater enrichment solution QX- 23™.
• Nature’s Ocean® Bio-Activ Live™ Aragonite is guaranteed to contain more than 10 million live bacteria per pound of sand in a natural biofilm, ready to instantly start the cycling process and stabilize your tank.
• Contains live marine autotrophic bacteria to provide
proper inorganic chemical balance.
• Contains live chemolithotropic bacteria.
• Prevents biofouling.
• Immediately removes nitrogenous waste (Ammonia, Nitrite
and helps remove Nitrate).
• Instant Cycling guaranteed.
Grain size: 0.5-1.7mm
This product has no related products.
Nature's Ocean Aquarium Sand: Samoa Pink
H2O Aquatics Ltd. Registered in England & Wales number: 07335476 Copyright © 2010 H2O Aquatics Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Website designed by www.onesixdesign.co.uk